With sad hearts the family of Ralph MacMillan announce his sudden passing at his residence on Monday, December 19, 2016 at the age of 82.
Ralph was born in Chatham, New Brunswick, the son of the late John MacMillan and Matilda (MacLean) MacMillan. He is survived by his brother Gerald MacMillan (Alma MacCallum) of Fredericton, New Brunswick and several nieces and nephews. Cremation has taken place. There was no visitation as per Ralph's request. Funeral service will take place at Bishop Rogers Chapel at St. Michael's Basilica, Miramichi on October 28, 11 am. with Fr Charles Udeh officiating. It would be appreciated by the family donations in memory of Ralph be made to the Royal Canadian Legion Branch in Chatham, NB, or to the charity of the donor's choice. Arrangements have been entrusted to Maher's Funeral Home, Miramichi, NB. (506)-773-4321. Online remembrances may be left at www.mahersfh.com.
- Passing Date19 Dec 2016
- Funeral DateSat 28 Oct 2017
- Funeral LocationSt. Michael's Basilica Miramichi, NB
- Resting LocationNo Vistitation at the Funeral Home
- Visitation PeriodNo Visitation at the Funeral Home
- Donations / WishesIt would be appreciated by the family donations in memory of Ralph be made to the Royal Canadian Legion Branch #3, or the charity of the donor's choice.
- Funeral Services Maher's Funeral Home