Dorothy Frances Bell (Druet), wife of the late Robert Arthur Bell, passed away at Losier Hall on October 8 2020, at the age of 95.
Born in Nordin, she was the daughter of the late Achille and Mary Alice (Cantwell) Druet.
Dorothy was an RN at Mount St Joseph (Maternity ward), and a member of Saint Michael’s Roman Catholic Church.
She is survived by her three sons: Daryl, Gary and Greg (all of Miramichi); grandchildren and great grandchildren; sisters: Marie, Nellie, Mary Alice, Grace, and Gertrude; and brothers: Frank, Richard, Edward, Joseph, Aubrey, and Cantwell.
There will be a private family wake and funeral at Maher’s Funeral Home.
- Passing Date08 Oct 2020
- Funeral DateTue 13 Oct 2020
- Funeral LocationPrivate Family Funeral
- Resting LocationMaher's Funeral Home
- Visitation PeriodVisitation is by invitation only.
- Donations / Wishes
- Funeral Services Maher's Funeral Home